Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Some kind of Blessing

This morning, Mike asked me to sign my check from the church for Primary supplies. So, I turned it over, signed it and then decided to look at the amount. $532.00! Wow. They must have made a $500 mistake or there are more blessings to paying tithing and serving in the Primary than I realized! Mike took the check to look at "the mistake." The mistake was with me not putting on glasses! The 5 was really the $ sign! Oh well. I'll just count my many other blessings!

6 comments:

Janet said...

lol...wouldn't it be nice to have those "blessings" sometimes?

Michael said...

The ATM didn't have any trouble reading the amount. I love those new ATMs!

Grammyzanne said...

Glasses spoil everything.

Austin's Mommy said...

ha ha. That sounds like something I would do!

Tamara Robertson Turner said...

I pulled out a box of clothes that I haven't worn in a while and I found a twenty dollar bill in the pocket of a pair of jeans. Woohoo! (It's an alternate savings strategy.)

lin741852 said...

sac louis vuitton
sac gucci
sac burberry
portefeuille burberry
portefeuille dolce gabbana
portefeuille louis vuitton
lunettes de soleil burberry
lunettes de soleil louis vuitton
lunettes de soleil oakley
tee shirts louis vuitton femmes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts polo hommes
parfum chanel hommes
parfum gucci femmes